Your order will generally be prepared for shipment within 48 hours after receipt of payment (on working days) ; in general we treat orders on Monday-AM – Wednesday-AM and Friday-AM.
Orders are not processed on Belgian holidays (if there is only 1 working day between the holiday and a weekend, in addition the Infosteel-services are in general bridging the gap), neither in the period from 23/12 untill 02/01.
Orders are shipped via BPost. We opt standard for a “reasonable” shipping time for a “reasonable” shipping cost
- in Belgium : 1 or 2 days
- other European countries : 3 – 5 days (although without insurance on this timing). A more detailed overview of indicative shipping delays can be found in this list (last update 10/05/2021) : Zones_world-business_EN.pdf (bpost.be)
Shipping cost is calculated in the cart in function of the weight and the destination of the order.
Free shipping applies to orders over 200€ (VAT and shipping excluded) ; limited to shipping to Belgium, GD Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, France (not oversees) and UK.
Some product have specific deals (mainly cheaper) on shipping ; then it is clearly mentioned at the product level. Some products can have for some countries also free shipping. Also this is automatically calculated in the cart.
We intend to have no surprises on shipping-cost at checkout !
For large orders (> 5kg) do not hesitate to send a prior message to have a check by the Infosteel-staff whether a more affordable shipping-solution (than standard applied) is possible (in function of the allowed delivery delay).
We take care to minimise the ecological impact of the packaging: as a rule, only paper and cardboard are used for the packaging, and the packaging is as tight as possible.
Books that do not meet the expectation can be returned and will be fully refunded, subject to the following conditions:
- within 48 hours after receipt of the books, we have to be informed by email which books are subject of the return.
- the books must be returned within 5 working days of receipt
- the returned books must not show any traces of usage
- the costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the purchaser
- Infosteel does not reimburse the (initial) costs of shipment
The refund is made within 5 working days of reception of the returned books at Infosteel